Nov. 04, 2019
At present, RFID technology has been closely related to our daily life. In the current Internet of Things era, if RFID technology is perfected and RFID UHF technology is mature, there are three main types of products derived from RFID technology:
1. Passive RFID products:
Such products require close-contact identification, such as meal cards, bank cards, bus cards, Hotel Keycard RFID Low Frequency Card and ID cards, all of which require close contact during work identification.
2. Active RFID products:
This type of product has the characteristics of long-distance automatic identification, so it is applied to some large-scale environments, such as smart parking lots, smart cities, smart transportation and Internet of Things.
3. Semi-active RFID products:
As the name implies, it is the combination of active RFID products and passive RFID products. It combines the advantages of both, and enables the microwave 2.45G to take advantage of the low frequency 125KHZ frequency to solve the problem that active RFID products and passive RFID products cannot solve. Problems such as access control, area location management, and security alarms, proximity positioning, and long-distance transmission of data.
RFID Hard Tag
RFID technology has strong anti-interference and no need for manual identification, so it is often used in some areas that need to collect or track information. It has many advantages, so what are the specific aspects? RFID Sticker Label Supplier will come to tell you.
1. Warehouse / Transportation / Materials:
The RFID chip is embedded in the goods, stored in warehouses, shopping malls and other goods as well as in the logistics process. The goods related information is automatically collected by the reader, and the management personnel can quickly check the goods information in the system, reduce the risk of being discarded or stolen, and improve the goods. Hand over speed, improve accuracy, and prevent stocking and anti-counterfeiting.
2. Access control / attendance:
Some companies or some large conferences can identify themselves by the door identification system by entering the identity or fingerprint information in advance, which saves a lot of time, convenient and labor-saving.
3. Fixed asset management:
Some places, such as libraries, art galleries, and museums, where assets are large or expensive, require complete management procedures or rigorous protection measures. When the information stored in books or valuables changes abnormally, it will be in the system for the first time. Remind the administrator to handle the situation.
4. Train / car identification / baggage security:
The railway dispatching system of China's railway is a typical case, which automatically identifies the vehicle number and information input, saves a lot of manual statistics and improves the accuracy.
5. Medical information tracking:
Case tracking, waste tracking, and drug tracking are all good ways to improve hospital service levels and efficiency.
6. Military/Defense/National Security:
The dynamics of some important military drugs, guns, ammunition or military vehicles require real-time tracking.
1. Super anti-interference, it has one of the most important advantages is non-contact identification, it can work in harsh and harsh environments, and can be very penetrating, can quickly identify and read labels.
2. The data capacity of the RFID tag is very large, and it can be expanded to 10k according to the user's needs, which is much higher than the 2,725-digit capacity of the two-dimensional bar.
3. It can be operated dynamically, its tag data can be dynamically modified by programming, and can be dynamically tracked and monitored as long as the object attached to the RFID tag appears within the effective recognition range of the reader.
4. Long service life, because of its strong anti-interference, RFID Hard Tag are not easily damaged and have a long service life.
5. Anti-collision, it can read multiple RFID tags at the same time within the effective recognition range of the reader.
6. High security, RFID tags can be attached to the product in any form, and password encryption can be performed for tag data to improve security.
7. The recognition speed is fast, as soon as the RFID tag enters the effective recognition range of the reader, the data is immediately read, and in general, the recognition can be completed in less than 100 milliseconds.
At present, RFID technology has been closely related to our daily life. In the current Internet of Things era, if the RFID technology is perfected, the RFID UHF technology is mature, and the RFID UHF market is widely used, the development of the Internet of Things will also Push to a new height.