Jan. 23, 2019
13.56MHz Hybrid RFID Card system
The electronic tags in this band operate at high frequencies, and the operating characteristics and applications of RFID systems are as follows.
· This is the most typical RFID high frequency operating frequency.
· Relevant international standards include ISO14443, ISO15693 and ISO18000-3.
• This band is used worldwide as the ISM band.
• High clock frequency for cryptographic functions or the use of a microprocessor.
· Data transmission is fast, typically 106Kbit/s.
• Electronic tags are typically made in a standard card shape. The electronic tag in this band is the most used electronic tag in practical applications.
Typical applications for contactless RFID Blank Card include: e-wallets (school canteens, city bus cards, electronic train tickets), access controls (stadium tickets, nuclear power plant visits), and road transport automated ticket checking systems (AFC). At present, there are 2 billion non-contact smart cards in the world.
· For personal and official data: passport, e-visa, resident ID card (the Chinese resident ID card uses this band) and driver's license.
Typical applications for monitoring and tracking include: postal packet monitoring (DHL, FedEx), fleet management (monitoring postal vehicles, corporate trucks), library management (document management, book placement, book inventory) and store monitoring (anti-theft) Monitor EAS, flow control, inventory, etc.