+86 755 2101 3852
Jan. 23, 2019
13.56MHz Hybrid RFID Card system
The electronic tags in this band operate at high frequencies, and the operating characteristics and applications of RFID systems are as follows.
· This is the most typical RFID high frequency operating frequency.
· Relevant international standards include ISO14443, ISO15693 and ISO18000-3.
• This band is used worldwide as the ISM band.
• High clock frequency for cryptographic functions or the use of a microprocessor.
· Data transmission is fast, typically 106Kbit/s.
• Electronic tags are typically made in a standard card shape. The electronic tag in this band is the most used electronic tag in practical applications.
Typical applications for contactless RFID Blank Card include: e-wallets (school canteens, city bus cards, electronic train tickets), access controls (stadium tickets, nuclear power plant visits), and road transport automated ticket checking systems (AFC). At present, there are 2 billion non-contact smart cards in the world.
· For personal and official data: passport, e-visa, resident ID card (the Chinese resident ID card uses this band) and driver's license.
Typical applications for monitoring and tracking include: postal packet monitoring (DHL, FedEx), fleet management (monitoring postal vehicles, corporate trucks), library management (document management, book placement, book inventory) and store monitoring (anti-theft) Monitor EAS, flow control, inventory, etc.