+86 755 2101 3852
Sports, entertainment and event planning companies invest great efforts and large amounts of money into organizing events that are aimed to bring awareness, sell products, educate the audience or just entertain the crowd. However, using current methods such as scanning a barcode on a wristband, or a ticket at the door, leaves a huge opportunity untapped.
Once the attendee, visitor, or fan leaves the door and is accounted for, he (or she) is "lost" to the organizer. There is no way to find out where this visitor went, what he did, what he was interested in, what he purchased and no option to view, summarize and act on this data. This is where Event Management System comes in.
What are the applications of the Event Management System?
Access control :
--Scans in and out
--Reads hundreds of RFID wristbands ,tickets and badges simultaneously
--Layered access for Patron Gates , Media Center ,Club-level Seating Employees-Only areas ,General Parking ,VIP Parking ,etc .
Communications / marketing
Email and mobile number capture
Populate social media (Arrival information and updates on less congested routes ,etc)
Business intelligence /visitor analytics
Length of stay , peak time ,traffic flow ,capacity ,population segmentation ,real-time counts , hotspots ,etc
· With no line-of-sight restrictions or manual data entry requirements, Our Event Management system using RFID-enabled wristbands, tickets and credentials automate your data tracking and eliminate user error. This frees your event personnel to offer a higher level of individual attention for better customer service, both at the VIP and patron levels.
· RFID enabled tags and tickets help to automate the registrations and check-in process, which makes the check-in process much faster and more convenient for the customers.
· Using RFID technology for Event Management supports direct marketing activities, lead generation and product sales.
· RFID enabled tickets reduce counterfeit tickets, while providing time and cost savings through improved efficiency.
1. Accurately measuring attendance tracking of events, session, training, conference
2. Attendee behavior, analysis and reporting
3. Providing Return on Attendance (ROA)
4. Innovative non-invasive attendance tracking & reporting
5. Accurate session attendance reporting
RFID Capabilities & Limitations
Please be aware that people tracking requires correct expectations setting with regards to technology capabilities and limitations. Human body or crowded areas can significantly influence the application design and thus potential risk factors shall be minimized and considered when designing the application.
Potential risks of passive RFID close to the human body can be eliminated by:
1. People will wear the tags visibly on their body
2. People actively showing the cards/tags
3. Using RFID portals or several portal units next to each other
4. Using ground mat antennas or RFID tunnel with antennas on floor, side and overhead
5. Using high power readers and appropriate tags
Tickets, cards and bracelets have embedded UHF RFID inlays with unique ID's, which are then automatically registered as they pass through the RFID read zone or can be read manually by RFID handheld scanners.